9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
See u guys there......

added info on the initial post.....

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
wonder who is planning to be there this coming saturday?
What is happening again? I was distracted and I am trying to pick up my bottom jaw.

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts
What is happening again? I was distracted and I am trying to pick up my bottom jaw.
Riding. For PIE.

Village Farmer & Bakery, Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania.

Saturday at 1 pm.

Disliking the early weather forecast I'm seeing, hoping it changes before the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
can you post commuter lot info and ksu again?
meet off exit 17 on 84 in Waterbury. There's a commuter lot that's convenient. Just take the exit until you hit the traffic light, left at the light, and the lot is about 1/8 mile down Rte 63 on the left, just past where you'd get back on the highway

figuring around 9 am unless Snake feels differently...watching the weather on this also.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
meet off exit 17 on 84 in Waterbury. There's a commuter lot that's convenient. Just take the exit until you hit the traffic light, left at the light, and the lot is about 1/8 mile down Rte 63 on the left, just past where you'd get back on the highway

figuring around 9 am unless Snake feels differently...watching the weather on this also.
If it's a 1pm meeting time, let's plan for KSU at 10am.

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
thanx ken...hopefully Mr J reads it and doesn't think we left w/o him...will send him a pm just in case. Anyone else from the east coast coming...looks like maybe some light rain...probably be a mist at most...then again...my luck...not going to test fate. Thinking positive.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Weather looks good from here. I'll see you guys at the commuter lot for 10am.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
shame but thanx for the heads up...will have to pass on next saturday...previous commitment, could do next sunday tho. Have a good weekend all.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts