Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a BIG 'ol engine gaurd to fit a suzuki savage.
Something that will protect the bike when tipped over.

If anyone knows of a place on the net to get one, please let me know.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I had a Savage before the Vol but never had an engine guard so I don't know of any other than the OEM one available. Good luck in your search.

·
Administrator
16,415 Posts
I bought one for Michelle's Savage - they're around $100 new. They are worthless, I never even installed it. I sold it on the Savage forum. Too small to protect anymore than the case, not even close to protecting the rider. I'll check tonight to see where I bought it.

~Jay

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Capt Cruiser said:
I bought one for Michelle's Savage - they're around $100 new. They are worthless, I never even installed it. I sold it on the Savage forum. Too small to protect anymore than the case, not even close to protecting the rider. I'll check tonight to see where I bought it.

~Jay
That's all I'm coming up with too........they are useless.

If you come accross a set that actually does something, please let me know.

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Well, I didn't have the Savage, but I do have an S50 and I thought they didn't make anything bigger than case guards (worthless) for it. Someone here found some actual big engine guards and pointed me to them....now I just have to figure out what they are and I'll let you know! lol I know we FINALLY found some big ol engine guards for our Rebel, so I'm SURE they have them for the Savage.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH sweet!

thanks Jens'

I own ya a beer. or a wine. or a jd and coke. somethin but thank you.

You see that capt?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I sold mine when I traded the S40 for my C50 last October.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Have you tried the marketplace on suzukisavage.com? Great forum. I am a member of their site also. No longer have the bike, but the people are great, like here! :D

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is not for me, it's for a friend in work.

I will let her know about the forum. I actually checked that place out earlier. It DOES seem like a great group of people.

jens' cool ride!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts