Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 c50 its the first crusier style bike I've ever owned coming from several liter bikes in the past to the c50 I was more than a little worried about it meeting expectations but I can not lie I love this bike it's a great platform my only problem is the lack of aftermarket for these amazing bikes . I've just recently started buying a few things here and there for the bike as I ran across them . But I can not find a ram air style intake anywhere tho I've seen several bikes with them I've looked and looked and nothing if anyone could help point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it .
Yes I know that it's better to run the factory one and leave it alone but I really just dont like the look of it lol

·
Registered
19,600 Posts
There are no bolt on air kits for the C50. Anything you see on the bike is an one off fabrication. Before you go down this route, know that in addition to purchasing the air box kit, you will also have to purchase a fuel controller as the ECU cannot handle the increased air volume. For all that investment, you will see a total of 4-5 additional horsepower (if you choose to put on a set of pipes as well). Like you said earlier, these are NOT liter bikes and the won't run like one, no matter what you do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks . I'm not looking for anymore power out of the bike because like you said what you pay out compared to what you gain is no comparison lol really just do not like the factory air cleaner look at all . I also figured alot of them I had seen were modded to fit . The search continues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts