Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my daughter and I spent our lifetime together jumping in the family car, just the two of us, and going wherever the road led to...never a particular destination..we would just ride, and talk...she got to choose the music and no phones were allowed... no better way to stay in tune with your child and funny & special memories never ended. Today, along our ride, we decided to park the car and see where another path led to...

dads and daughters....start when they're young, like peanut butter and jelly...they never outgrow one another.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Awesome Dennis. Sharing those miles of memories with the ones you love is special. Many more to come

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
906 Posts
Very cool! I am a single dad of a 25 yr old Daughter that I raised myself and we have shared many a moment like that ourselves and I must agree...there's no moment more precious to me than the ones I spent just my and my baby girl doing whatever we wanted! Rock on bro!

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

My daughter and I did a phenomenal Blue Ridge Parkway ride this summer. We ride together. This weekend we got in the cage and did Halloween/fall stuff. Father/daughter day is always a good day.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Are you on top of Mount Washington? Nice story Dennis. Our daughters have our heart strings and they know how to play them. God love them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
My daughter will be 35 in March. She still calls every so often and asks if Dad has time to "just go for a ride". Of course dad always has time.
I hope when my son does the same when he is grown and moved away.
Still a long way to go. He isn't even 2 years old yet :biglaugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.