Discussion Starter #1
Ok, WHY won't boys smile?? :lol: My son and his date:

The kids doing "the Captain" lol

The boys in their best "Sopranos" pose! :lol:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmmm I think ours was about this time of year. When is prom there? Maybe you're just in denial cause you have a few years before yours goes and you don't want to believe they'll be going one day! :lol:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, come to think of it, I just talked to a friend in CA today and her Son was going to prom tonight too......yeah, just wait Basshole....your day is gonna come... :twisted:

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
Yeah I know, quit reminding me! :lol:
Born2bWild said:
Actually, come to think of it, I just talked to a friend in CA today and her Son was going to prom tonight too......yeah, just wait Basshole....your day is gonna come... :twisted:

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
Sometime after memorial day. close to the beginning of June
Born2bWild said:
mmmm I think ours was about this time of year. When is prom there? Maybe you're just in denial cause you have a few years before yours goes and you don't want to believe they'll be going one day! :lol:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hhmm that's when school is OVER! :lol: I think you're just old! lol

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Now i WONDER how or why they would have even KNOWN to do 'The Captain' pose...hmmmm Lori??? do tell??? :lol:

cool pics!!!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: HEY, that was TOTALLY their idea!!! There are COMMERCIALS ya know! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
Yes i am old!! But school doesn't end here till mid to late June.
Born2bWild said:
hhmm that's when school is OVER! :lol: I think you're just old! lol

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Brandon looks pretty good all dressed up! Did he go to the prom on the S50? :wink: That would have been a good/cruel joke to play on his date! :lol:

Where were those pictures taken at? Looks like that little park East of the court house?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts