Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi, After 23 years of not riding, I bought myself another ride. It is a 2004 Volusia Limited Edition, completely dressed with 3500 miles. I love it. Have put about 50 miles on it so far. I was suprised at how familer it felt.

I am 53, live in Western North Carolina, I have a 15 mile drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, each day going back and forth to work.

I went ahead and enrolled in the MSF riding course this week at the local community college just to be safe.

I look forward to making new friends here.

Take Care & Ride Safe

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Welcome from Washington state near Mt. St. Helens. Oh, and 53 ain't old.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welcome from some famous named beach in central florida. 53 ain't that old. your only a year older than me. and it's my first motorcycle.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome from Southern California. Enjoy the new ride and the site. You'll find lots of good folks here. Good call on signing up for the MSF course. I'm sure you'll get alot out of it.

BTW, your not old. At least I hope not, 'cause you're younger than me.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome , I started rideing again at age 53 also and am now 59 its still as good as it used to be. Lets ride :)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Welcome from North East Florida.

Cheers!

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Boy. I got suckered. I was about to welcome another old geezer to the club. Then you say you have to comute to work!
You ain't old until you get smart enough to stop that.

Damn Kids.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts