Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally did the deed today and took the plunge... Bought a new 13 C50T, pearl white/grey. 10-64 and Moto-Suzzi proved to be bad influences on me! Now just need the snow to melt and get out there and ride!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome from S.E. Michigan. I'm suprised at how many Canadians own these bikes. Where I live, I'm a lepper because it's Harley country. I don't know if it's because of us being the auto capital where the montra is buy American or what, but go to any bike night around here and 90 percentof the bikes are Harleys. Nothing wrong with that, they're nice bikes but I definatly sense the polite snub of some when I pull up. I hope you enjoy yours as much I have mine.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Finally did the deed today and took the plunge... Bought a new 13 C50T, pearl white/grey. 10-64 and Moto-Suzzi proved to be bad influences on me! Now just need the snow to melt and get out there and ride!
Welcome to the Forum, "Bro"!

George & I weren't a bad influence, were we? :biglaugh:

Reactions: Foxmotorsport

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

Ya sure you want to admit to knowing those two?!! ;-)

Go Leafs!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

LOL, well... no I guess I cant say so, but the wife on the other hand may think otherwise when she doesnt see me anymore - ROFLMAO

·
Registered
988 Posts

We were????? :biglaugh:

Congratulations! Look forward to riding soon if this snow ever clears.

Cheers, George

Reactions: Foxmotorsport
1 - 20 of 58 Posts