Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , has anyone had any dealings with these folks? I ordered a set of pipes a week ago and only thing ive recieved is an email confermation saying they got payed and this was on the day of the order.
:? So being the nice guy i am i emailed em yesterday just making sure that the pipes were not on backorder and everything was going as planned and still not even an email. :shock: . The payment email said they ship out within 4 days and i should have a UPS conf. by then . I guess they are really busy . :roll:

maybe that free shipping aint all that

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
What was their feedback like? That's what I use more than anything else to determine whether to do business with an E-bay seller (have bought lots of stuff there and only had one minor difficulty).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There feedback was real good except for a few out of the 80k plus that complained of slow response time . Ive just never had anyone take so long to reply or ship out. Thanks for your feedback :D

·
Premium Member
28,197 Posts
Their feedback score is 99.7%, which aint bad, but they have had 46 negative feedbacks and 54 neutral feedbacks in the last month.

I usually avoid "Powersellers" on eBay...with 7500+ transactions in the last 30 days (thats how many left feedback, I'm sure there were more), how much customer service you gonna get? I'm guessing not much.

Check this link:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=americanclassicmotors&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was like magic ... all i did was complain to you guys here at VR and today i got an email UPS tracking # 8) oh and i emailed the customer service line , they apologized for taking so long . :roll:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey... I also ordered these free shipping pipes from this place... I'm posting here hoping I will experience the same "magic" that Zook07 saw after posting. I am so excited to receive these things....

I purchased them on April 28 and paid via pay-pal immediately. Haven't received a UPS tracking number yet but I emailed them twice and did get responses about two days later on each email. Seems kind of slow to ship but it helps out to at least get an email response.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are slow to get rolling ,but as soon as they actually ship out they got here quick . Well worth the wait ,the Cruzers are great sounding pipes , everyone likes them even my neighbors when im rolling in off of the evening shift . :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts