Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,609 Posts
nice looking ride...the first pic would show better tho w/a bikini clad babe on it instead...nothing personal...of course.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is one in Maryville, MO. The rider got it new in October of 2009, I had a silver and gray 2009 C50. Traded mine for a 2007 Victory Kingpin that was too good to pass up.

·
Administrator
57,155 Posts
It is an attention gathering color scheme.
IMO; the baby-blue machine could use some custom pin stripping, by a talented individual, who is a biker as well. :smile:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is an attention gathering color scheme.
IMO; the baby-blue machine could use some custom pin stripping, by a talented individual, who is a biker as well. :smile:
If I could afford that id be all over it I have things in mind what id get

·
Registered
75 Posts
My 2005 C50 has silver pin stripping between the blue and the white, looks good.I've checked everywhere for a paint code, but haven't found any, anybody have any idea where to find a code?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I really like that, what a sharp Bike! I appreciate something different.
I wonder what it would cost to get mine painted? Probably a divorce If I spend any more money on my Bike this year.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Love it, I just saw one for sale 2 weeks ago at the Bloomsburg Nationals car show at Bloomsburg Fairgrounds ,Bloomsburg ,Pa.
It was for sale with only 1800 miles , I think it was a 2008 or 2009 and I think it was $5400.
I joked about buying it and selling my '05 C50 that is black & silver .
It was definitely an eye catcher ! Should have pulled the trigger !!

·
Registered
296 Posts
If I am not mistaken, the baby blue was only a 2009 color. I like the red on the 2008 a lot, but I do appreciate the 2009- changes.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nothing like the two-tone. I get a lot of nice comments on my 08 red & white, until they ask is that a harley? :biglaugh:
Once a guy at a light asked me "What's a Boulevard?", I just said it's a Harley Boulevard, they only made them a couple of years. He just nodded and drove off.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Once a guy at a light asked me "What's a Boulevard?", I just said it's a Harley Boulevard, they only made them a couple of years. He just nodded and drove off.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.