Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

the first bike is a rocket I know but I must say it should be famous. This is the Victory junction gang camp bike that was auctioned off. He won this bike for a whopping $20.00 plus taxes. Now can anyone beat that

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Man, that looks awesome. I wish I could have made out there. Bulldawg, you did a great thing for Alyssa and her family. You, mightydog and the rest of the riders here are a true inspiration. It's nice to see the kindness and caring that comes from all of you.

Congratulations of a success!!!

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
Re: yes

bulldawg said:
that would be the one
you mean that donald sutherland-looking character in the black shirt and german helmet? :D who looks like he just stole something from that little kid? looks like he's saying something like "jump for it!" :lol:

great job bulldawg! you really pulled it off!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she did come on monday and I was told last night that she got in the hot tub,. She didnt much care for it at first and kindagot used to it after a little while. She then left a present and they had to drain the hot tub, I am going to have to let them know that they cant quit giving updates on the her site.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
bulldawg said:
I am going to have to let them know that they cant quit giving updates on the her site.
of course they're only going to do what they feel up to, and you don't want to make a big thing out of it, but still, they should know that they've gotten a lot of people following this now, and have a certain amount of emotions invested in it, and that other than you (which we thank you for!), that website is our only link to alyssa. thank them for us, if they will please keep it updated.

or...

give you back control of it! ;)

·
Registered
959 Posts
allysa ride pics

Any more on the little one?
Is there any more at the Caringbridge site, because I cant seem to find the info there?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I havent had time to talk to them. I have been at Myrtle Beach this past weekend for bike week. I am also going back this weekend to ocean isle. I also have to work overtime this week because I have a deadline on this remodel for the office. Damn they are picky and cant make their mind up on anything they want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts