Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share...

Neighbor had some extra saddlebags he loaned me until I got some new ones.

Did some riding today, got alittle burnt in the face tho..lol

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
From the pic look's like a great day for a ride,glad to hear you had one!!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats!!! Glad we have another Arkansan to add to the list! :twisted:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, and the 'wave' thing is the real deal!! Being a newb at cruisers I was suprised at how many welcomed me into the 'brotherhood' today.. lol.. even if I was going down the road with my dang blinker on. :p :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yep...you're hooked!

Now, just open up your wallet and give everything in there to your accessory dealers...it's gonna end up there anyways! :lol:

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sweet ride! May you have many more "waves." :shades:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Bobo is right, mod fever will soon take over, watch out ;)

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
So............bring the scoot up to the BVR and show her off.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually thought about making it up there Sat. Morning. Was looking for a schedule to see if I could make it there in time for a ride or not, but couldn't find one.

·
Registered
686 Posts
jimko wrote:

"Don't feel bad kiddo! I still leave my signal on!...drives me nutzo!"

Me, I miss the old technology like my '82 Yamaha 750 Seca had. It cancelled the blinkers at about 300 yards, great for the slap, or (whichever comes first) 10 or 15 seconds, great all the time.

This turn signal problem makes me look like a real old man. Have to laugh it off, and plan...

Congrats on the bike!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Jungle said:
Actually thought about making it up there Sat. Morning. Was looking for a schedule to see if I could make it there in time for a ride or not, but couldn't find one.
Just come up on Friday night! The rates at The Hub can't be beat, then you know you will be there on time for the ride Saturday. For a little more info go here

www.bvr-rally.com

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
grego said:
jimko wrote:

"Don't feel bad kiddo! I still leave my signal on!...drives me nutzo!"

Me, I miss the old technology like my '82 Yamaha 750 Seca had. It cancelled the blinkers at about 300 yards, great for the slap, or (whichever comes first) 10 or 15 seconds, great all the time.

This turn signal problem makes me look like a real old man. Have to laugh it off, and plan...

Congrats on the bike!
ME; guilty as charged :oops:

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
sweet looking ride.......place a piece of soft cloth under that bag strap....otherwise it will mark the crap out of your fender!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts