Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, started by day at 5:00 AM. Drinking coffee and looking over software check-ins. Decided to take the bike to work a little later on because I have to "Branch" our software and get ready for release testing. (Long way to say, I had to work late tonight after others go home.) So, I finally get on the road, The traffic... perfect, The weather... Perfect, The bike was running PERFECT!!!

As I got closer to work, I felt sicker and sicker and then felt even worse when I got off my exit. I wanted to keep riding!

I will be going home in 4 hours or so and then I can ride again....

Ride safe my friends

·
Super Moderator
25,628 Posts
I miss my exit all the time on my bike. Obviously there's some sort of defect in motorcycle steering systems that causes it.

·
Registered
20,363 Posts
Sounds like a manufacturer defect that all makers have a problem with. Hope they won't do a recall for it.

·
Super Moderator
20,722 Posts
remember quite a few times I actually pulled into the parking lot at work...turned off the mc...then for some strange reason, couldn't find the energy to lift myself off the seat and head into work, so I started the bike back up, left the grounds, pulled over, called in sick, and headed to the ocean 2 hours away to sip on a coffee and watch the sunset over the water...believe its referred to as a mental health day.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I used to have a similar affliction.
It wasn't an exit that caused a problem on the way to work, but a road that always sucked my bike to the right.
Some mornings I couldn't control the front end, and ended up in the parking lot of a nice little par 3 golf course.

My boss wasn't a very intelligent woman, so I was almost always able to blame it on my bike.
Flannigan rod, muffler bearings, chain stretcher, automatic spoke adjuster, seat idler....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts