Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I'm not expecting any pics. Gave up on them after so many years. Hope you're having fun though.
Our hotel's wifi has been out (bet we don't get a refund) but we posted a bunch on FB with our phones. I'll work on it later.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I won't tell who's bike fell over, who backed off the trailer wrong our who scratched their fender on a rock curb. They will have to confess that.....but all our butts are sore. I will admit to blowing a fuse airing up my tires.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Dean had a rear tire go flat after hitting a sharp rock near construction...(lawsuit?) .... and will be getting it changed in Asheville tomorrow, luckily. We will truck , car and trailer him over in the AM and lend our support. Actually he'll truck and trailer himself and the bike....we will just lend immoral support.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Arrived home safely around 7:15 last night. Great time! Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell everyone goodbye. I had gotten up early, no morning fog today... opportunity to get on the road and not to have driven in the dark later. 642 miles on the ride home. Will be waiting anxiously to hear about next years AGT. Best and ride safe!

101 - 120 of 143 Posts