Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, brand new to the forum. I’m from Ontario & I ride a 2013 C50T , love the bike but I broke my left rear blinker and rather than buy a new one (92 dollars locally) I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can get an integrated tail light with the blinkers in it so I can get rid of the big blinker assembly on the back?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
2009 and up changed to a LED taillight and the blinkers down low with the license plate mount. You could likely get some LED blinkers to replace the stock ones. You might be able to get a used OEM signal from someone on the site. Zedeno in Kitchener is a bike salvage and might have an OEM signal light cheaper than a new one. I would be surprised if you can find an integrated light that would fit the fender. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, brand new to the forum. I’m from Ontario & I ride a 2013 C50T , love the bike but I broke my left rear blinker and rather than buy a new one (92 dollars locally) I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can get an integrated tail light with the blinkers in it so I can get rid of the big blinker assembly on the back?
Thanks!

Meancycles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts