Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED MAY 1/14 WITH SOME MORE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES I FOUND IN MY GARAGE

Hi all, I recently sold my C50. I stuck with Suzuki though and bought a V-Strom which I'm having a blast with. As such, I've got some parts that I think a lot of you will be interested in.

Buyer pays the shipping. I've listed what I would like to get for each of the items.

Suzuki C50 Cobra Highway Bar 3" Adapter - SOLD
-moves the Cobra brand highway bar forward 3" to accommodate forward controls
-used for a couple of seasons, in great shape

Suzuki C50 Cobra Highway Bar Chaps - SOLD
-protects your feet and legs from cold wind, rain and bugs
-made of durable marine vinyl
-used a couple of seasons but well maintained

Suzuki C50 Value Accessories (VA) Lowers - $60 plus shipping - SOLD
-completely eliminates the wind buffeting that is caused by wind coming up under the windshield
-good condition, used for 3 seasons but maintained regularly with chrome polish

Suzuki C50 Show Chrome Control Housing - SOLD
-replacement chrome housing
-never used, still in the package

T-Bag Tail Bag - SOLD
-never used
- come with top roll as well

Willie & Max Windshield/Fork Tool Bag - SOLD
-good condition

Willie & Max Hooker - SOLD
-place under passenger seat to provide ti down points for luggage and gear
-never used

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sent PM on parts.

It would be great if you could post pictures as I might also be interested in the Show Chrome Control Housing (but I dont know what this actually means)

·
Registered
988 Posts
I will bid 50 cents more than the highest bid on the VA lowers provided the highest bid is less than 3 dollars. Seriously dude?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I would be interested in the drivers backrest,
but you are selling I am buying so you need to name the price you would consider
then we can bargain

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will start the bidding then.... $10.00 for everything !!!
Anyone going to outbid me ? Yeah - too rich for your blood - that's what I thought :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
i will start the bidding then.... $10.00 for everything !!!
Anyone going to outbid me ? Yeah - too rich for your blood - that's what i thought :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
$10.50!

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Is your bid in US or Canadian dollars?
George, you know those VA Lowers will set you back about $150 CDN, to your door. (Ask me how I know, LOL)

Also, if you have the OEM lightbar, you will have to move the turn signals to the forward most hole in the bar for a better fit. (Ask me how I know)

·
Registered
988 Posts
George, you know those VA Lowers will set you back about $150 CDN, to your door. (Ask me how I know, LOL)

Also, if you have the OEM lightbar, you will have to move the turn signals to the forward most hole in the bar for a better fit. (Ask me how I know)
Ok I will up my offer by 50 cents then. Are you related to the seller? :biglaugh:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Geez sorry everyone. I thought I would have got an email notification when there were responses to my post. I must have turned notifications off somehow. I thought it was odd no one was interested in this stuff and I hadn't got an email yet so I logged in to the site and see your responses. I w.ill start replying to PMs in order received now. Sorry again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts