Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade my pipes to get something louder. I want to compete with my buddies Harley fat-boy, who has the hellraiser pipes from Vance and Hines. I would realllly like to hear some to compare sounds. Vance/hines, compared to cobra, and compared to HK. Anyone in MD riding with aftermarket pipes I could meet up with and hear??? Or anyone know of sound files online I can listen to???

Thanks in advance.
Also, thanks to all the previous postings about debaffling--got me to do it and love it. Think i am ready to upgrade to an obnoxious sounds. :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
mazz74 said:
I am looking to upgrade my pipes to get something louder. I want to compete with my buddies Harley fat-boy, who has the hellraiser pipes from Vance and Hines. I would realllly like to hear some to compare sounds. Vance/hines, compared to cobra, and compared to HK. Anyone in MD riding with aftermarket pipes I could meet up with and hear??? Or anyone know of sound files online I can listen to???

Thanks in advance.
Also, thanks to all the previous postings about debaffling--got me to do it and love it. Think i am ready to upgrade to an obnoxious sounds. :D
There's a couple of Frednecks that have aftermarket pipes. You might what to PM Jmac or Brian (AKA sparks). I know there are others but names (real and screen) escapes me at 6:35 in the morning.

JohnB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts