Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many guys or gals have added aftermarket pipes without adding fuel processor on their C50 or C50t ? Also which pipes have you added?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I installed V & H Straight Shots two weeks ago. I did not install a fuel processor. So far the bike is running well. I have not noticed a major problem. I don't have a problem with back firing or popping but I blocked my PAIR valve after I debaffled the stock pipes. If I ever add an aftermarket high-flow air cleaner and filter set-up then I will have to incorporate a fuel processor.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I installed a set of Hard chrome American classic straights. they are alot louder. I haven't added anything as far as a Power commander or anything yet but i plan to as money permits. I bought them from J&P Cycles. They were listed as being for the 04 Vol and 05 C50. They actually had to be modified for the C50 because of the floorboards. They mount right against the bottom of the brake pedal bar. I had to cut out some of the cover for the pipe to make it fit. It still clanks now and then when i hit a hard bump but its nothing serious. I cant stand stock pipes on anything. when buying a bike i always took into consideration the cost of a windshield, Saddlebags and pipes. these are a must right off the bat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts