Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
takes a real man or at least one humble enough to admit when he f*cks up...which in my case can sometimes happen unless you ask the wife and she'll replace "some" with "most"...

so what happened was simple enough... driving in my car, heading straight and approaching a car stopped at a stop sign on my right...repeat...I was going straight...suddenly the driver pulls out and continues on to the other side of the road...I hit my brakes, lay on the horn and give the guy a look like "what the f*ck dude"...continue on and look down at my speedo and realize my blinker had never shut off since I had turned onto the road a few miles back,,,never happens on my car...needless to say, I get why he pulled out in front of me...

so the purpose of this post/thread other than to prove a certain someone here that yes I am a f*ck up...is because as many of us here still riding a volusia/c50...the signals don't turn themselves off and we can create our own situations where its not always the other guys fault.

so for what its worth...I F*CKED UP !!!!!!!!

btw...c90's don't shut themselves off either...no need to explain why I know this.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had one of those signal canceling gizmo's on my volusia...worked good until I was on a trip in NH for a week and it shut down my blinker system...no biig deal...I used hand signals for the week...when I got back and took the mc into the shop to find out what happened, they told me they just removed the cancelor and everything went back to normal.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its funny how we all react differently to scenerios where bad things can happen...especially where cars are stopped on side roads...some will try to make eye contact with the driver if the driver in a car is stopped and you are approaching...me...I watch the tires...they tell me more what he is doing...they stay still...he see;s me and is waiting...they start to roll...he's out to lunch and not aware of me on the road...

Reactions: Rob 61

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it is lame on their part...especially being a safety issue...how about that Beez...for once we agree on something...looks like we made our yearly quota now...have a good weekend ugly and everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she looking to see what .I'm worth on the open market...I told her about as much as a 2lb bag of stale purple jelly beans...

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
she is quite the good cook...just getting her to find the kitchen is the trick....but since she usually picks up the tab when we go out to eat, guess having to settle for 2nd best is nothing to complain about.....so when they put the bill infront of me, I pass it over to her and tell her being lazy comes with a price tag, not to mention the bonus of my company.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
she should feel honored I allow her to spend her hard earned money on me...and fwiw I told her I plan on doing some camping this year...the last few years I have stated that and yet never went...so when i mentioned it recently she surprised me with a 3 day camping trip coming up next week... most would say her idea of camping is not really camping but guess I'll have to lower my standards and try to enjoy the trip...this btw is what she reserved for us at the camp ground...

Forest River-Salem Grand Villa-42FLDL - Bing video

women...sometimes they just don't know how to keep things simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts