Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to figure out if there is a screw under the larger brass plug right below the pilot air fuel adjustment mixture screw on a MIKUNI BDSR34 before I drilled it out and found out I screwed up. I attached my a to photo indicating what I am asking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

I have no experience with the Volusia, but hang out and someone will be along shortly to help out.
Honestly think that it is a plug covering the area where they did the machining I don't really think there is a screw under there but don't know until I ask somebody that does know because I can't find anything on the internet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IIRC the only thing with brass cap was the idle-mixture screw.
Did you look at the photo attached there is another brass plug I'm just trying to figure out what's under it with out drilling to find out I know it has to do a lot with the 3 pilot holes on the inlet side of the butterfly I just don't know if it is the port they did the machining through or if there's more to than that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its nothing but a block off after machining a passage into the carb body. Leave it alone. You can see the main jet, secondary and fuel air mixture screw and of course the float needle hole. Thats all ya need to know!
I appreciate the response and that's kind of what I was figuring . But not to be disrespectful but I'm pretty sure if that was all ok need to know then I wouldn't of had the question. And if I could not find out I would have drilled it out to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts