Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
like the idea...one can never be visible enough. Ride safe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The only ones I found that had decent reviews, 6000K temperature, no complaints about water leaking into them, had a bracket that would work with the corner brace tilted upwards, and small enough to fit in the area around the floorboards.

handster Compact 2inch 10W CREE XM-L2 LED Pod Light

Amazon.com: handster Compact 2inch 10W CREE XM-L2 LED Pod Light 2PCS CNC’d Aluminum Housing Spot Beam Driving Lights Super Bright Work Light for Motorcycle Jeep 4x4 Off Road Boat and Heavy Duty: Automotive

I was also influenced by this video - gave me a closer view of the lights.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The only ones I found that had decent reviews, 6000K temperature, no complaints about water leaking into them, had a bracket that would work with the corner brace tilted upwards, and small enough to fit in the area around the floorboards.

handster Compact 2inch 10W CREE XM-L2 LED Pod Light

Amazon.com: handster Compact 2inch 10W CREE XM-L2 LED Pod Light 2PCS CNC’d Aluminum Housing Spot Beam Driving Lights Super Bright Work Light for Motorcycle Jeep 4x4 Off Road Boat and Heavy Duty: Automotive

I was also influenced by this video - gave me a closer view of the lights.
looks like a decent set of AUX lights. Show us some night time pictures.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A couple of pictures taken last night - this is all the lights on the bike. No way to just turn on the bottom lights.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks good! Quality lights on a bike are worth the effort to install. Now time to upgrade the rear running light(s) ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts