Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,513 Posts
You realize that said locks are merely a nuisance to anybody except a casual thief? A pocket knife makes short work of the soft leather, leaving your lock dangling in the breeze... I mean, if it makes you feel better, go for it... But if you think you're protecting the crown jewels with it??? I think Chef Tony might have a few as seen on tv products you might also be interested in....

I've had 'locking' saddlebags on my bikes for the last 10 years. To tell the truth, I have no idea where the key is anymore. I never locked them. Ever.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If we are parked next to each other in crowded parking lot and my bags are obviously locked and yours onviously arent and a thief of opportunity is looking at both our bikes....9 times out of ten they will open and grab whats in your bag as fast as they can and keep walking rather than spend the extra time to try to cut my bag open and risk getting caught by obvious suspicious behaviour..

so hey man..dont want to lock your bags..then by all means dont..just why is it all you guys who choose not to, seem to constantly have the urge to tell all of us who do, that we are wasting our time?

·
Registered
988 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts