Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After looking at some rather pricey passenger floorboards for my 2008 C50T, I opted to buy a pair of Kuryakyn mini-boards that I thought I got inexpensively, and they look great. My bride will be happy.

Total price from Leatherup.com for the mini-boards and adapters: $84.22. It included a 10% coupon discount.

I was surprised by the quality of the product. It didn't take too long to install them once I figured out all the hardware.

BTW, if you decide to do go the same route, you should know that the adapters are chrome, and the only color/style option it gives you for the mini-boards is black. HOWEVER, I received chrome, which is what I wanted anyway.

I did end up using one spring washer (provided) on each side to take up the sloppiness. There will be parts you probably won't use, and you will use old parts, i.e., clevis pins and E-rings (very small, don't lose).

Part Links:
Kuryakyn mini-boards

Adapters

10% Discount Code for Leatherup.com: TIMS10

Just thought I'd share.

Here are some pics. My wife's shoe size is 6.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I added the same floorboards over the winter. I haven't taken the bike out yet this season so I don't have any feedback about comfort but they sure look nice. Price was right.

AL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nelz,

I was thinking about doing this very change. Can you add post a photo of the finished installation? I would really like to see them.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
thought about mini floorboards..but found some regular size kuryakyn floorboards (all black) for $125...plus $22 for the splined adapter....I can handle black since the same thing in chrome is $185...figure the gf will appreciate the bigger foot space as well

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more thing, I positioned the mini-boards all the way forward. They give you three splined position options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts