Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a little Kmart Action Cam for Xmas, it's a generic thing sold under a few brand names. First test mounted in my 4x4,. music is crappy but it wouldn't let me put copyrighted stuff on you tube.

Anyone else tried one?

Check the Youtube player settings, mine is coming up as 140 not 480.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This wouldn't be the Emerson action HD cam? I just got it for Christmas and can't wait to try it. Just need warmer weather here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I think it's the same one, it's sold here under at least 3 brand names that I'm aware off.. When you try it, make sure the waterproof case is clean and there is no moisture in it, mine misted up when I got up into the hills.

The 4x4 video is with no cover.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Out of curiosity, do Australian bikes have the controls reversed with the throttle on the left? If not, do you do a biker wave with your left hand or your right?

Just curious.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
What is the average recording time on those cameras?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe about 4 hours all up though I'm yet to try it. I bought a 32gb Class 10 microSD card, the battery will run flat before I use up the storage.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Four hours will work for me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
Noticeable better quality without the case but both look great to me, sounds okay as well......

I'm surprised to hear you have a Kmart Store, Walmart kicked their butts years ago in Canada.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Noticeable better quality without the case but both look great to me, sounds okay as well......

I'm surprised to hear you have a Kmart Store, Walmart kicked their butts years ago in Canada.
Walmart put a hurting on KMart here also.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We don't have Walmart.

Kmart, Safeway and Woolworths are all here as well though none of them have anything to do with overseas companies, simply someone smart enough to register the names in Australia back in the 60's.

As an example your Burger Kings are called Hungry Jacks here as some corner fish and chip shop in the Burbs was already called Burger King.

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
I make deliveries to kmarts here in Indy and most have shut down their grocery sections and rumors are that they may close all by July 4th.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
We don't have Walmart.

Kmart, Safeway and Woolworths are all here as well though none of them have anything to do with overseas companies, simply someone smart enough to register the names in Australia back in the 60's.

As an example your Burger Kings are called Hungry Jacks here as some corner fish and chip shop in the Burbs was already called Burger King.
You should be happy that you don't have a Walmart. They could leave here and I wouldn't care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts