Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Does anyone khow how to setup this feature on a PC III??

I have a 2006 C50 with V&H straightshots, and a K&N filter.

What would be a good setting to start at?

Sensitivity ?
Fuel Increase?
Engine Revolutions?

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I don't think there has been a need to use this option on our bikes.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hook up the PC III to your computer and turn your bike on. Do not use the 9volt battery and do not turn on the Power Commander map program. Download the Accelerator Pump program and installation instructions from the website. Once you extract the exe files from the downloaded zip file, double click on the Accelerator Pump program. Although you may manually set the pump settings if you wish, the program provides standardized settings that you may use. Provided you go with the recommended setting, all you need to do is click on the "Activate Accelerator Pump" button and the program installs itself. Follow the instructions for the final installation steps if you wish to fine tune the settings. I have it on my bike and it does provide a little extra kick when I accelerate hard. As it should. Alot of high performance carbs have vacuum operated accelerator pumps that do the very same thing. It's free so why not give it a try? At the very worst you just deactivate it and move on. Personally it works for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts