Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2012 my wife and I took a 500Km trip down the Mekong river through Laos and Cambodia is a small boat. Part way through Cambodia we went intoAngkor Wat and I took this picture. Every one in Cambodia drives 125cc bikes and the police have 250's. notice the lady on the back is holding a baby. That makes 7 on one bike! In my travels that is my record.

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
bikes

When I was in Vietnam there were these little 3 wheelers called Lambrettas.
I was in a truck outfit and we had to always yield to the Vietnamese traffic.
One jumped out in front of our convoy one day and proceeded to run over an anti-tank mine. It was full of people that were vaporized. Probably 8-10.:blackeye:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
In 2012 my wife and I took a 500Km trip down the Mekong river through Laos and Cambodia is a small boat. Part way through Cambodia we went intoAngkor Wat and I took this picture. Every one in Cambodia drives 125cc bikes and the police have 250's. notice the lady on the back is holding a baby. That makes 7 on one bike! In my travels that is my record.

Notice the rear tire is almost flat!! :shades:

·
Administrator
53,907 Posts
I have a car sitting in My driveway that I'd give to them, if they could find a way to ship it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.