Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year all...hope 2021 was good to you all and everyone stayed safe, logged some miles and visited new places on their rides. With this never ending scenerio of social distancing, really can't say it effects being on the 2 wheels exploring the many roads that await our travels. Hopefully the upcoming new riding season brings many safe trips and travels and allows us to check off a few more items from our Riding Bucket List. Ride safe everyone.

·
Super Moderator
31,407 Posts
Same to you, my friend. Hope it's a wonderful year for you and Barb.

·
Super Moderator
9,383 Posts
Hear, hear!

And wishes for a year filled with health, happiness, and prosperity for all my VR sisters and brothers!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
We can only hope that this pandemic thing fizzles out sooner than later!! Too many rally's and visiting with our US biker friends missed. Our last US Rally was Sylvan NC in September 2019. Dearly hoping that 2022 is a turning point for us all!

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
miss you guys joining us...keeping my fingers crossed 2022 brings better hopes.

·
Super Moderator
64,075 Posts
We can only hope that this pandemic thing fizzles out sooner than later!! Too many rally's and visiting with our US biker friends missed. Our last US Rally was Sylvan NC in September 2019. Dearly hoping that 2022 is a turning point for us all!
Hope you get down here soon. I have some Canadian money I need to trade.

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still trying to unload that funny money I see...no shame and no morals.

·
Super Moderator
4,762 Posts
Looking forward for us logging in miles of memories with the VR family-friends...Hope to see you good people down the road.. Be safe.

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't miss much when a good scam is in play...

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hows the leg?

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
The middle one . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
but for some reason, they don't know how to make coffee...damn newbies.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Happy New Year all...hope 2021 was good to you all and everyone stayed safe, logged some miles and visited new places on their rides. With this never ending scenerio of social distancing, really can't say it effects being on the 2 wheels exploring the many roads that await our travels. Hopefully the upcoming new riding season brings many safe trips and travels and allows us to check off a few more items from our Riding Bucket List. Ride safe everyone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts