Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lake Wallenpaupack is always a good place to ride. You'll see many riders up that way throughout the season. On this trip, we also stopped at the small Wood Winery which proved to be outstanding.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Thanks for sharing Joe....Maybe the future site of a OctVRfest??? I get going Rogue too...
Out of site, out of volunteers...lol

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
thanks for another professional, enjoyable video.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
58,200 Posts
It was a good rally.

Ken polished Sixpack's bike over a baseball loss.

Bikerpop called me out for taking a walk with Gail which left her asleep in the middle of the afternoon.

Sister Moo took her first walk with me after 19 years and still to this day.

Dude came with a huka we all enjoyed.

The wives didn't come with Brett and I after I told my wife she was no fun and I'd prefer her staying home rather than listen to her bich and get "the look" constantly. (She left me the next month)

After taking most of the furniture out of my room and placing it in the parking lot the owner decided to bring out tables and chairs.

After partying with the owner of the motel the night before he wanted us to be quiet and I asked if there was a conference room.

We were partying with a NY cop and his loose girlfriend in the parking lot the night the owner wanted us to behave.

Sister Moo rode Sixpack's Victory on which she could hardly reach the pedals and came back wanting a cigarette with a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

The chorizo Carlos brought and cooked in the neighboring motel parking lot was delicious.

I went across the street to the campground for an afternoon delight with an old girlfriend who has a nice seasonal camper.

The bar at the neighboring motel was great with the view of the lake.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Yup...a lot of high jinks at that rally. Don't forget...

Stacking up chairs against people's doors.

Sixpack and I disabling the thermostat in Gregstur's room so the heat would crank all night.

Good, clean fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts