Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was riding the bike this morning on my regular commute to work and traffic was heavy but moving at a steady pace of 65-70mph. Im in the far left lane as usual and spacing was normal ahead. Driver was dogging me a little too close behind for a mile or so. Traffic slowed a little as we approached the toll area for all 4 lanes. As we passed the area, the driver behind me really wanted to move around me and he did so rather abruptly.

Little did he know, there was a motor cop, 3 lanes over paying attention to him. As soon as the driver sped up to 80mph or so and weaved around rather aggressively, the cop pounced on him. Cop motored in front of me and parked himself there for a mile or so I assume reading his license plate to HQ. Then, lights him up and pulls him over...

I moved over a lane as is the law, and gave him 2 thumbs up! Finally, a little satisfaction.

rv

·
Registered
219 Posts
I hate retards who pass from behind to in front and then hit their brakes or just hover at the same speed as when they were behind you. I mean that whether or not your are on a bike. Had two of them do it to me today while I was in my F150 and all three of us got to the light at the same time. Retards!

Glad that cop busted the jerk!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great story. I just love the irony of what he did to a bike just to get nailed by a mc cop.
There's no way to know, but I ride a white bike, white helmet and the timing of the story was 7am this morning. Not yet sun up. The driver may have thought the rider he just passed and still behind him but catching up quickly was me and then turned out to be LEO. I would have loved to see the look on his face when the flashing lights came on.

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Same thing happened to me in Buffalo a few weeks back, but it was the Pizza Delivery guy that got "busted"!
He was trying to get around me at a traffic light, darting back & forth, and when the opportunity arose he floored it, swerving around me and taking off like a "bat out of hell"!
I kinda chuckled to myself when I watched the Police cruiser a lane over at the light take off, track him for a few blocks then "light everything up on the roof"! LMFAO!
Got him good, real good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts