21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Sorry to hear. Condolences.

·
Super Moderator
21,070 Posts
sorry to read this...sounds you like you shared some good times and reflect back on some good memories...may she rest in peace.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you -- This Volucia forum always amazes me - such a high calibre of caring. Thank you - I appreciate that a great deal. It means a lot.

I discovered two of Sharon's last wishes that I think you'll find interesting even tho you didn't know her:

1. She does not want the traditional funeral luncheon fare which is buns, meat, cheese and dessert squares served with tea 'n coffee. Nope. We are going to enjoy Chili, Fries and Coke! You go, Sharon! At each of the tables, we will have tiny little motorcycles.

2. She certainly does not want to be adorned in one of her many pretty dresses. Nope. She wants to be buried in her leathers! Black jacket and chaps with red studs all the way down the arms and down the legs -- matches her black with red stripe vulcan!

There are lots of precious memories that I can enjoy! Best tho, is knowing that I will see her in Heaven some day. She loved Jesus and knew she would meet Him .... just wasn't counting on going this soon!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I lost my wife to cancer 5 years ago this month. Cancer is a horrible thing and it's tough to watch someone you love go through it. My only comfort is that your cousin and my wife are in a better place now. You have to believe that. May God grant you peace.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
May she rest in peace..................

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sorry for your loss Lois.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I don't know if Kawasaki riders are allowed in heaven, but I hope she is riding peacefully on easy roads now. Sorry for the loss of your dear friend and fellow rider.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts