Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
personally I don't consider the slingshot a mc...but for those who do...how about one that can sit 6 at a time...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Real or a photo shop? Definitely would want the turbo kit with that much extra weight! With a professional driver it could be a bit like going to 6 flags!

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
If that isn't a Photoshop job, I'm guessing it's a limo company. It would be a hell of a way to go to prom. Not sure your date would enjoy it much.

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
Listing is no longer available.

Either it sold, or it was a scam Photoshop and was pulled. I guess we'll never know.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more likely photo shopped by someone looking for something to do...in other words...has no life...maybe a Beezer Jr.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
could see that being a big renter on the Vegas Strip...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
went there once...a few years ago...fun trip but pretty much been there, done that...Freemont street was m favorite part...went to visit the Dam also..eh...no big deal...also went to the Grand Canyon...that would be worth going back...and to make matters fitting for the World of DC...lost my wallet there...not gambling...the whole wallet. Found in the parking garage when I went to turn in the car even more surprising was everything was in it when it was mailed to me...cob webs, moths, and all.

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
I went to Vegas a few times in the Air Force for Red Flag. I'd tell you stories, but what happens in Vegas... well... you know.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
I went to Vegas a few times in the Air Force for Red Flag. I'd tell you stories, but what happens in Vegas... well... you know.
...get posted on Facebook?
(nowadays anyways)

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry K and Whiskey

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Can you imagine how many shoo- fly pies Dennis could carry on that 6 seater????
Maybe that will be his next contest.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still wonder if this whatever it is does exist...may have to take a ride and see it in person...if nothing else...maybe a New England Gang Lunch Meet destinatiion...after we stuff our mugs ...of course.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Why not just get one of those trams from Disney?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts