Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of 6" risers that were on my 2002 Volusia. They fit with the stock cables & handlebars. They are in excellent condition and come with mounting bolts. $30.00 plus shipping. paypal only. Email me any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
a 2002 Vol has longer cables than our 2008 C50. Mine are maxed out at about 4" (stock risers + Jim's 2" Spacers) with the throttle cables routed behind the tree. I might could get anotherb 1" out of all the cables, but it'd be really tight (moreso than I'm comfortable with).

·
Registered
58 Posts
How do you measure risers? Does 6" mean from the top clamp to the center of the handlebar where it clamps? How much higher are these than a stock C50T?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Riser height

How do you measure risers? Does 6" mean from the top clamp to the center of the handlebar where it clamps? How much higher are these than a stock C50T?
Risers are measured the entire length of the longer piece. Do not include the top clamp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.