Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barb went to the emergency room 5 years ago on New Years Day and found herself spending the next 14 days in intensive care...turned out to be ammonia but the end result was her Doctor told her I've suggested it before and I'll pretty much make it plain and simple this time...give up smoking or the next time you may not be so lucky. She hasn't picked up a cigarette since then and considering all the family drama she has been dealing with during that time its a miracle and a testament to her desire to finally quit. Personally believe she just wants to stick around to continue to make my life a living h#ll.

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Congrats to Barb !

but, "ammonia" ?? Did you have her scrubbing floors again Dennis ???

·
Super Moderator
19,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm....guess I should have spelled that "pneumonia"... but now that you mention it the floor could use a good scrubbing, wonder if I left a mop & bucket with some floor cleaner in the kitchen she would get the hint...then again the mop might end up a certain part of my body that might force me to reconsider...:surprise:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Love ya Barb!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Definitely congrats are in order!
That is an amazing accomplishment especially when the stressful life events are considered.
Great job!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good for her! Cigarettes are a tough habit to kick, glad she was able to put them down and stay smoke-free!

-CG

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Whoo whee, I remember how sick she was, poor sweetie.

My gosh, five years? And no more smoking with everything else going on?

Tough cookie, there.

And a keeper. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts