Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
40 members donating $5.00 a month will cover the cost of this server. I'm in. If you don't have it that month no problem, I'm sure somebody else will step up. Just thinking that if we had a certain # of members donating regularly it would help MCW keep this EXCELLENT site running without having to come out of pocket. Thanks for the donations everyone, and keep it up!

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
On a more serious note: It's a good idea to suggest donations. Keep in mind that even though we have over 5K registered members it seems that only about 1K post much at all and probably only a couple of hundred on a regular basis. I'm sure MCW appreciates all of the help he has gotten so far and I, for one, will continue to help when I can.

Let's not take it too far away from being a 'free' site though. We don't want to scare off new, existing or potential members for fear of being ridiculed if they don't donate.

Okay, too late to put much more thought, or lack thereof, into this. Bedtime for Bonzo.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Biker Principal said:
If everyone who is a member and if all new members paid just $1... then the fees would be covered for years and years...
I agree with your math but have to admit that if I had to pay anything just to join I'd probably have ended up on one of those 'other' sites instead of being here with this wonderful family.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
guess then I am good for 5 months :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts