·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Sorry to read that Gene.

No charges laid yet!? I thought the guy in back was always at fault....

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
Sorry to read Gene.
Sround here, if someone is rearended, the other is automaticly st fsult. Means they didn't have control of their vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not that I've heard - YET..... :(

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to read Gene.
Sround here, if someone is rearended, the other is automaticly st fsult. Means they didn't have control of their vehicle.
That's normally the way around here as well.

I can only imagine what the cage driver was doing....:evil: :boozin:

·
Administrator
51,623 Posts
Not the best news posted today.
Sorry to hear this Gene.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Another case of driver cranial rectumitus..................always sorry to hear about one of these.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's normally the way around here as well.

I can only imagine what the cage driver was doing....:evil: :boozin:
They may be contemplating more serious charges such as criminal negligence causing death (vs. failing to stop) depending on what the driver was doing at the time. Police are probably consulting with the Crown Prosecutor to determine the appropriate charge.

Sad nonetheless...

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The memorial was last Tuesday.... He was very involved in the community......really more than sad - tragic would be a better word to describe the situation.:cry:

The vehicle that hit him was driven by his son's girlfriend. The son was in the vehicle at the time.:cry:

They were on their way to the wedding rehearsal for his other son. The wedding went ahead the next day because that was what he would have wanted.

I understand that charges may still be pending.......:cry:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Holy crap Gene ....... none of us could make a story like that up! :shock:

I don't even know what to say ....... hope your doing okay as you seem to know this man quite well. We need to get together soon.

·
Registered
782 Posts
OMG I'm absolutely stunned to read that, words can't describe the anger tears and sadness that family must have felt, my prayers go out them.

·
Super Moderator
8,766 Posts
The memorial was last Tuesday.... He was very involved in the community......really more than sad - tragic would be a better word to describe the situation.:cry:

The vehicle that hit him was driven by his son's girlfriend. The son was in the vehicle at the time.:cry:

They were on their way to the wedding rehearsal for his other son. The wedding went ahead the next day because that was what he would have wanted.

I understand that charges may still be pending.......:cry:
Oh, gosh.

The word "tragic" is misused and utterly overused these days. This is a situation where it fits quite well.

My condolences to the entire family. What a grim situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts