Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Volusia so I no longer need my mustang seat, although I wish it would fit my stratoliner. It is the NON-studded seat with DRIVER's backrest, and pillion. It has served me well and is in excellent condition. I am asking $450 plus shipping.

Give me a shout if interested.

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
scooter_1954 said:
Sold my Volusia so I no longer need my mustang seat, although I wish it would fit my stratoliner. It is the NON-studded seat with DRIVER's backrest, and pillion. It has served me well and is in excellent condition. I am asking $450 plus shipping.

Give me a shout if interested.
Good luck with the sale and btw...they make them for the Stratoliner too! :twisted:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, but i need to sell this one to buy another.......and i'm interested in exploring the ultimate seat for the Strat. Know anyone who has one??

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
I don't know. I've seen a lot of them, but I've sat on the Mustang on the Strat and AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's awesome!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seems to be a big following for both on the Strat, but like everything else one probably suits an invidual better than the other. if ya bought one without checking out the other, you'd always wonder. ya know!!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Yep! I hear ya.....I've heard they're both really good for that bike. I had a Mustang on my S50 and HATED it, so they're not the same on all bikes for sure.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
These are good seats. Gotta like the back rest.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
someone on this site said the ultimate isn't rain proof and they charge for a rain cover.

No plastic liner under the material like the mustang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts