·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
Diane is well,
Savannah is great! Doing pretty well, not riding as much as I thought I would but getting some in. Most roads are flat and straight, so it is only "ok"
How's the family?
What long rides you planning?

·
Super Moderator
20,451 Posts
somebody say Shoo-Fly-Pie....first good sunday I say should make a good day to meet for lunch/coffee/meet/and greet and for me..time to restock...needless to say I will call in advance my order this time...and hopefully I'm still not in a certain persons doghouse for voicing my displeasure at the audacity of a bakery running out of pies....lets see what looks promising in the coming weeks and seeing how successful last years turnout was for a "last minute throw it out there and see what we get" planning...personally think that should be the format for this years Shoo Fly Pie II again...

hope all is well your way with you and the family...winter ever come to an end your neck of the woods...

Nice surprise hearing from you Shawn...hope all is well your neck of the woods too...miss you guys...hope its worked out for you...picked a good winter to be south...take care and have a good riding season.

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diane is well,
Savannah is great! Doing pretty well, not riding as much as I thought I would but getting some in. Most roads are flat and straight, so it is only "ok"
How's the family?
What long rides you planning?
Awesome to hear you guys are doing well. Family is also doing well.

Doing a long trip with Mike (Sister Moo/Mary’s Husband) to U.P. of Michigan in July. We are also going to Milwaukee to the HD Museum.

How does OctoVRfest 2015 in Georgia sound, I bet you can get a whole bunch of us Yankees to go South for a few days :shades:

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
did someone say pie? oh yeah!

·
Administrator
16,304 Posts
That's Maybay weekend, I'm out

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
There is a Bakery called the Apple tree Bakery, located in the town of Delaware Water Gap coincidentally right at the PA side of the Delaware Water Gap.
After paying $1.00, to get out of NJ on route 80, you take the first exit by the PA reception center. Your right there. You can't miss the sign going into the town for a hot dog and piece of apple pie $2.50. Get there early,or at least before Dennis gets there, if you want any shoo-fly pie!

·
Super Moderator
20,451 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
down in the delaware gap...

http://www.volusiariders.com/55-schedule-ride/271378-lunch-meet-sunday-aug-11-farmers-bakery-delaware-water-gap-pa.html

you missed a fun one Rich..last minute put together and probably one of the best turn outs for anything I ever put together...like i always say ...with this group..."plan it...they will come".
Put me down for the Shepperd's pie and I would like to try the Shoo-Fly-Pie (I will try to be there before Denis),for dessert.

I am getting hungry all ready.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First post updated with address and who's going so far.

·
Administrator
16,304 Posts
Put me down as a definite maybe - been tired of hearing about these darn Shoo Fly pies. Dennis never shares any when he brings them back.

Edit - just checked, only 223 miles - put me down if Dennis will let me tag along.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
count me in

1 - 20 of 201 Posts