Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to find a place to get a 21 inch front wheel for 2009 Boulevard C50t. I’ve done everything I want to do to the bike besides new front fender and 21 inch front. Blacksmith motoring has a kit for 3 grand which Is insanity considering I didn’t even spend that on the bike stock. I’ll post some before and after if the bike. I’ve owned it for 3 mo the and it is already kick a$$!

16 inch apes
Adjustable lowering links
Cobra street rod exhaust
Cobra fi2000 fuel controller
Bluetooth speakers
Barret intake
LED Kit

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,442 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: guitarjim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I do not have a significant amount of posts I can’t private message. I see you are not too far from me. I’m in Lebanon PA which is about an hour and s half from you

·
Super Moderator
4,442 Posts
Because I do not have a significant amount of posts I can’t private message. I see you are not too far from me. I’m in Lebanon PA which is about an hour and s half from you
Maybe a meet and greet ride in the future?
I usually host a Mountainhouse (McConnellsburg, Pa) ride once in a great while!!! Keep you posted!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was literally about to post a new thread asking if people meet up, ride, and hang out in the central PA area. Want some people to ride with. Gets lonely out here man lol

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
The aftermarket parts selection for the C50 is sparse. What you see is what you get. Just keep in mind, everything you spend now does not raise the value of the bike one cent, when it comes time to sell. We've had members in the past dump$10 grand in custom work, only to be offended by stock bike pricing when they try to sell.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
The 21-inch wheel set-up is on sale! By the time you buy the rim, tire and machine fab the needed parts to get the wheel on and functioning, it will cost some semi-serious cash. One way or another, motorcycles cost to personalize them. If you have your own machine shop, you are ahead of the game.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Buchanan Spokes can lace up a 21 for ya. Just be prepared to spend close to a grand. I had one, sold it during the divorce (it was that, or the bike! lol), and recently built a 19 for the bike. I loved the 21, but as many miles as I log in a month, the 19 made more sense... lil wider than the 21 rims that I could afford at the time, plus it's gotta be reliable and comfortable. You feel every bit of road running a 21 on these things, and braking power is noticably reduced due to rotating mass

·
Super Moderator
4,442 Posts
Buchanan Spokes can lace up a 21 for ya. Just be prepared to spend close to a grand. I had one, sold it during the divorce (it was that, or the bike! lol), and recently built a 19 the bike. I loved the 21, but as many miles as I log in a month, the 19 made more sense... lil wider than the 21 rims that I could afford at the time, plus it's gotta be reliable and comfortable. You feel every bit of road running a 21 on these things, and braking power is noticably reduced due to rotating mass
I believe Jonathan sold his Bully....Wanted to schedule meet and greet, but got scared of the Monkey....He bought a house instead...House is good.

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Nope. It's going to be a custom job and it will cost you $$$$.

·
Super Moderator
4,442 Posts
So did we find a answer about the 21 besides 3 grand looking to put one on my c50t also
Can't let you slip thru that first ever post, without a official welcome mat!!!
welcome to the VR forum from Penciltucky...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Love to do the 21" up front also, but first...…...

Id like to put 12-14" apes on my c50t. Having a hard time . How much $.
I don't want to order parts and have to return again.
Where to get right cables, Handlebars ?
Thanks ,
Dale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts