Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
I ordered fork seals and a few other parts from Ron Ayers. I paid on the 7th of April. I'm still waiting for a tracking number.
If, by some miracle, I get my parts then I will be in attendance.
Compeletly unrelated thread hijack (Sorry, not sorry Lu!), but because I want to go but, well, there's an ocean between me and Dougie in San Diego...

I got a tracking number for an item at the end of February. I got an update last week that it is "Waiting for Flight Departure" (translated from Chinese, no doubt). It has become a daily joke in the evening to check the tracking and see if there's an update other than an increase in the 48 days in transit. If it hits 80, I hope it at least went around the world! Good luck!

Reactions: sweetlu

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
sounds like its stuck in customs...probably buried in a pile.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
It was "Dispatched from the Office of Eschange" on March 7th... Customs should be the easy part. :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
nothing ever is easy with any postal service...regardless of what part of the world is handling the piece.

·
Super Moderator
4,555 Posts
Back to the Shoo fly pie.... Any Montgomery pie?

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
wonder if they sellk sheppards pie...

·
Super Moderator
61,761 Posts
There's a new BBQ joint 2 parking lots before the Farmer's. Better atmosphere for us. More modern with an industrial theme from what I remember after partying with Ken all night.
You can then go there and get pies togo. Instead of hotdogs and pot pie get ya some ribs, pulled pork, brisket,.....well you get the idea. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

Check it out: home

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
looks good ...but think I'll try the BBQ at the farmers...if they have it being offered...had it in the past...good stuff....then again always good to try a different place especially w/in walking distance.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
There's a new BBQ joint 2 parking lots before the Farmer's. Better atmosphere for us. More modern with an industrial theme from what I remember after partying with Ken all night.
You can then go there and get pies togo. Instead of hotdogs and pot pie get ya some ribs, pulled pork, brisket,.....well you get the idea. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

Check it out: home
Yes...food there was great!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Jeez, I gotta get on this site more. Of course I'm going . Quilting is done for the winter! We were just past there, its open and busy, I don't know about indoor seating, tho.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Gotta post this on Fakebook.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 68 Posts