Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Your digging the egg rolls. I know you could nail a bunch, (I can too....I'll fight you for them).

Ludlow just went Red on the Covid map today. One of only 7 Western Mass towns that are red.

Closing the schools and going remote after Wednesday, which is good for Michelle. Every day this week there has been a new Covid case in her school.

The good news is my trip to Wisconsin on December 1 has been cancelled.

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yeah, I don't know....I dig egg rolls more.

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The menu is Egg Rolls, Teriyaki, Boneless ribs, Chicken fingers, Fried dumplings, Pork Fried Rice, and maybe General Tso Chicken

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
With great sadness, based on the current Covid-19 crapola, and the number of people that have messaged Michelle or myself that they are uncomfortable coming at this point, we are going to ... POSTPONE...(not cancel), the party.

We'll look at dates in January or February depending on how this Covid sh!t goes.

I'm sure Michelle won't mind keeping the house decorated for an extra month.

If there is interest in getting a Zoom meeting going on the 12th post up. We can all order up some Chinese, join the call, and eat,drink.

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Administrator
6,015 Posts
Now whatamigonnadoo with those gag gifts? Hope to see everybody before the winter is over. Go vaccine!

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Now whatamigonnadoo with those gag gifts? Hope to see everybody before the winter is over. Go vaccine!
POSTPONED...

Not cancelled.

Hold onto them till the new date is announced.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts