With great sadness, based on the current Covid-19 crapola, and the number of people that have messaged Michelle or myself that they are uncomfortable coming at this point, we are going to ... POSTPONE...(not cancel), the party.
We'll look at dates in January or February depending on how this Covid sh!t goes.
I'm sure Michelle won't mind keeping the house decorated for an extra month.
If there is interest in getting a Zoom meeting going on the 12th post up. We can all order up some Chinese, join the call, and eat,drink.