Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
This is how I find myself actually considering the Honda Valkyrie. It’s a flat six, and a sort of power ranger bike, but it is also a kickass bike. It’s just got more design put into it than some of the other cruiser/tourer bikes.

Did someone say "Valkyrie"?? :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Over the 60 years riding I've had a lot of bikes. For highway riding and 4000 mile trips I'll take a Goldwing as #1 and a C109 as #2

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Indian has a new fixed fairing bike that may solve your problem. Couldn't help it. I've looked at and sat on one, but have so far managed to not test ride one. For fear of needing a new mistress in my life - Dan
Oh hell no, I'll just hotrod this one like I did my last one. Honestly, my bike is just as quick as Skraps. I just put a metric ton of touring gear on it and the extra weight slows it down a bit. Skrap has me in first and second gear then I just kind of stay with him until 115MPH, after that he can leave me again. My bike appears to be speed governed to 115. My last bike which I hot-rodded he saw nothing but taillight. I have slowed down a bit over the years and I think Skrap prefers it that way.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Oh hell no, I'll just hotrod this one like I did my last one. Honestly, my bike is just as quick as Skraps. I just put a metric ton of touring gear on it and the extra weight slows it down a bit. Skrap has me in first and second gear then I just kind of stay with him until 115MPH, after that he can leave me again. My bike appears to be speed governed to 115. My last bike which I hot-rodded he saw nothing but taillight. I have slowed down a bit over the years and I think Skrap prefers it that way.

I think there's going to be a challenge happening here........:wink2:

·
Registered
19,339 Posts
Ron and I competitive? Never...

81 - 88 of 88 Posts