Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm itching for a meet...though certain things need to happen...so I'll suggest the following..

1) Restrictions of "stay at home" and on businesses have to be lifted. We can use the Bakery as a meeting point even if no sales are allowed inside the premises.
2) We should follow safe social distance practices. Wear masks or full face helmets :p , avoid hugs :( , etc..

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
20,795 Posts
told beez a few weeks back that when this thing gets somewhat back to normal, was hoping to do a meet in atlantic city...stroll the boardwalk, do lunch somewhere, something different...cars or bikes...somehow don't see this happening till fall tho. But could be fun just the same.

·
Super Moderator
8,935 Posts
I'm itching for a meet...though certain things need to happen...so I'll suggest the following..

1) Restrictions of "stay at home" and on businesses have to be lifted. We can use the Bakery as a meeting point even if no sales are allowed inside the premises.
2) We should follow safe social distance practices. Wear masks or full face helmets :p , avoid hugs :( , etc..

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions.
The Village Farmer & Bakery is open and operating, while following current best practices.

If the weather doesn't give us fits on the 6th, Mike and I would like to ride down. It'd sure be nice to see our VR family again!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'd be game. Itching as well for a group ride and socializing.
Only caveat for me is I'll need some other C50 riders to go down with. Last trip there was led by Ken's BMW and my arms were like rubber by the time we got there from trying to keep up on the highway.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, so it looks like this is happening....what time you guys want to meet at the Bakery? 1pm?

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Hey Doug, if the weather cooperates we could meet somewhere. Keep me in mind...
Is Ed going??? He knows that awesome route along the river...caution, hair pin turn where Mr.Wehr dumped his Bully with flying dog onboard...Both okay...Ed??? Bueller??

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
It sounds great, but my son is starting his deck this weekend and my services are required. We'll see how it goes. I would hate to miss this.

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It sounds great, but my son is starting his deck this weekend and my services are required. We'll see how it goes. I would hate to miss this.
The 6th is not this weekend it is the next weekend ;)

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Just an FYI, the Penn Welcome Center that we always meet at was closed and the entrance was blocked. So someone will need to check it or find a new spot.

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
The wife just told me that we would like to join with...... We will most likely have friends with us

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just an FYI, the Penn Welcome Center that we always meet at was closed and the entrance was blocked. So someone will need to check it or find a new spot.
I hear you. Also pay close attention to your biological breaks as I heard some gas stations are not allowing customers to use them. I would bring some water as well, just in case.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Reactions: sweetlu
1 - 20 of 54 Posts