Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm itching for a meet...though certain things need to happen...so I'll suggest the following..

1) Restrictions of "stay at home" and on businesses have to be lifted. We can use the Bakery as a meeting point even if no sales are allowed inside the premises.
2) We should follow safe social distance practices. Wear masks or full face helmets :p , avoid hugs :( , etc..

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
20,442 Posts
told beez a few weeks back that when this thing gets somewhat back to normal, was hoping to do a meet in atlantic city...stroll the boardwalk, do lunch somewhere, something different...cars or bikes...somehow don't see this happening till fall tho. But could be fun just the same.

·
Super Moderator
8,879 Posts
I'm itching for a meet...though certain things need to happen...so I'll suggest the following..

1) Restrictions of "stay at home" and on businesses have to be lifted. We can use the Bakery as a meeting point even if no sales are allowed inside the premises.
2) We should follow safe social distance practices. Wear masks or full face helmets :p , avoid hugs :( , etc..

Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions.
The Village Farmer & Bakery is open and operating, while following current best practices.

If the weather doesn't give us fits on the 6th, Mike and I would like to ride down. It'd sure be nice to see our VR family again!

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'd be game. Itching as well for a group ride and socializing.
Only caveat for me is I'll need some other C50 riders to go down with. Last trip there was led by Ken's BMW and my arms were like rubber by the time we got there from trying to keep up on the highway.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, so it looks like this is happening....what time you guys want to meet at the Bakery? 1pm?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts