Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Merry Christmas everyone !!!
Wish you could join us Robyn. Still time to grab a flight out of Tampa to BDL and be here for dinner.

Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
I just may do that some year Capt :)

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Makers Mark appreciates all the business we've given them over the years.

Nice Label :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
So far, Bear and I, Beezer and Belinda, Snake, Sixpack and Linda are at the Holiday Inn.

Big Bert and Paula may be, too, if it’s their truck I saw in the parking lot.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
What happens at the VR Xmas Party, stays at the VR Xmas party.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
great time all...thanks Jay & Michelle for a wonderful evening with the Vol family...really nice dinner and special thanks to whoever brought the grab bag I selected... salt & pepper mc...hope everyone gets home safe and have a nice holiday season. Till next year...

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Another year, another great VR Christmas Party. A BIG thanks to Jay and Michelle for being super hosts with the most.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
More thanks headed to Jay and Michelle, from the Catskills. Your hospitality is always, always amazing.

Can't begin to tell you how much this gathering means to me and Mike. Every year, it's a big part of our Christmas and New Year happiness to be together with our VR family.

I put my pictures up quickly on Facebook, and tried to make them visible even to non-members. Try this link, please, and let me know whether it works for you. If it does not, I'll put the pictures up on another medium.

Busted Link Removed

Love and sloppy kisses,
Chris

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Thanks everyone for coming from far away to share a night of Xmas spirit with each other. This too has become a Xmas tradition for us as well and as long as we're able to do it, we'll keep it going.

We certainly appreciate everything everyone brings.

Way too many leftovers though, you guys need to fast before you come. The marinated beef tenderloin was my favorite this year and I already know we'll be repeating that next year :)

Great gifts for the gift exchange, everyone did great.

Everyone please have a safe and wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year.

(Note to Chris: It says you need to sign into Facebook to see the pictures.)

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Jay, try once more? I had to fix something about the link.

If it still does not work, please advise and I will put the pictures up on Imgur instead.

--Chris

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Jay, try once more? I had to fix something about the link.

If it still does not work, please advise and I will put the pictures up on Imgur instead.

--Chris

Still saying I have to login to Facebook first.

·
Super Moderator
56,243 Posts
As always thank you Jay and Michelle for the Hospitality and wonderful Christmas party. It was great seeing everyone and we wish you all Happy Holidays.
We've been home towards an hour now. I got a call from Mom that she needed a hug so I went and picked her up so I can get organized here at home.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Thanks for taking pictures and posting. Was great to see some friends from 2018 too.

Monday morning quarterback.....we should have called some of them last night....dammit.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
forgot to mention the xmas flavor thruout the house was quite an effort on Michelles part...guess she has found a great way to stay busy while Jays on the road...wonderful job Michelle, really set the mood for the holidays.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
It was a great time, thank you Jay and Michelle for opening your home again to this rag tag team. I hope all have a wonderful holiday.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts