Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,846 Posts
I'm ok with it since it didn't alter my plans at all. It appears there would have been only 2 from the NE going anyway.

·
Super Moderator
4,311 Posts
Thanks for volunteering next year Lu '.... Reride to follow..lol

·
Super Moderator
4,311 Posts
Sidetracked for 2019, but will be coming back for 2020, we're not going to let it die.

Dates and location (probably Southwest CT, Berkshires of Mass or Southern VT) TBD.
Maybe in the Catskills, or Northeast Pa, or even in Jersey??
Thanks for volunteering Lu!!!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Hmmm, you called it early Robyn!!:nerd:
Post #3 of 72...
I'm not ruling it out yet...

Early forecasts for both Maine and NC call for about 20% of r**n during the time I'll be traveling, so it's a toss up right now for precipitation.

Temps will be in the mid 60's in Maine, and mid 80's in NC. For September, I'll go with mid 60's for temps.

I'd be riding for only a few hours on the slab to get to Maine, but would be spending 1 full day, and then some, on it to get to NC.

I've never ridden more than a few miles into Maine, though I've spent almost a week riding in NC a few years back.

I would be riding alone for my entire trip in Maine, but would be spending two nights with VR folks, many of whom I've never met.

Decisions, decisions...

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Hmmm, you called it early Robyn!!:nerd:
Post #3 of 72...
Weird, huh ? What's weirder is that we're not going either, now. Hope SOMEONE shows up :biglaugh:

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
See you in Albuquerque Robyn :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well, you have four headed to Sylva from northwest Ohio. We are leaving Sat., the 21st, arriving Mon., the 23rd. We will be there until Sat., the 28th. Kim, her brother Kevin and his girlfriend Connie (both from Colorado and riding here as I type this) and myself - Dan

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Agt

Well, you have four headed to Sylva from northwest Ohio. We are leaving Sat., the 21st, arriving Mon., the 23rd. We will be there until Sat., the 28th. Kim, her brother Kevin and his girlfriend Connie (both from Colorado and riding here as I type this) and myself - Dan
That puts us at between 18 and 21 every day of the week for rides. Some will be there everyday and some just part of the week. I think we'll have a good time. That doesn't include some of my North Carolina riders that MAY show up.
:nerd:

·
Super Moderator
4,311 Posts
Is this a Go?? If so, have a good time and ride safe!!! Make us proud!!!! Salute

61 - 80 of 89 Posts