Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Hey guys. Life just threw me a curve ball.

My son is in the Navy. He just got new orders and is deploying overseas on 24 Sept. He is burning some leave before then, but doesn't know when he will be home, or what day he will have to ship. As of right now, I am a definite maybe for the ride.

I am still heading south, but right now I don't know when. I may need to sleep in someone's bath tub, so I'll let you know....

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Guys, due to realities at work, I will not be able to attend. Please don’t let my development ruin any of your plans, I encourage all of you to ride down and enjoy the stellar roads in the area.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Guys, due to realities at work, I will not be able to attend. Please don’t let my development ruin any of your plans, I encourage all of you to ride down and enjoy the stellar roads in the area.

Can you update me if any other riders from up your way who planned to come with you will still be coming? Having a hard time keeping up with expected attendance . :frown2:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
so far. ...still expecting to be headed there.
Dennis - What are your travel dates?

I am tentatively going to Maine from 8/25 to 8/29, but if the weather turns out to suck up there, I may redirect south.

If I did go, I figure two days down, one day riding in the area (Friday), and two days back.

Let me know what day you plan on leaving to head down.

·
Super Moderator
20,782 Posts
hate to add my name to the list of northeast casualties but it looks like I have to bail...sorry to not be able to join you all...have a great time and ride safe everyone.

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
hate to add my name to the list of northeast casualties but it looks like I have to bail...sorry to not be able to join you all...have a great time and ride safe everyone.
Noooooooooo!
Don't make me do it!!! Rally status chart!!:surprise:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
We mourn the sudden and tragic death of OctoVRfest. May it rest in peace. AGT is still on, however.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
We mourn the sudden and tragic death of OctoVRfest. May it rest in peace. AGT is still on, however.
Sidetracked for 2019, but will be coming back for 2020, we're not going to let it die.

Dates and location (probably Southwest CT, Berkshires of Mass or Southern VT) TBD.

·
Super Moderator
58,160 Posts
So..... this year we had 2 rally leaders plan both the AGT and OctoVRfest rallies and now they're not attending as well as the main rally leader almost not show up to the Yankee. WTH!

Probably not happy my memory is so good but I calls em as I sees em.

Just sayin'.....

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
It's our culture Beeze, everyone is busy these days and sometimes things come up.

OctVRfest will return next year.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts