Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Will Duke Beaver and Fluffy, Mike and Julie, and Brian and Patrea be there?
Brian, Petrea, Mike and Julie will be here tonight. No Duke Beaver or Fluffy.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Please remind me what the gift rules are again....wrapped or unwrapped, price point, restrictions (LOL)?
Also, is the White Elephant a game, a gift or some version of Big Blue I may need a pre-sedate for?
46 degrees out and dry today...too bad this isn't a lunch, I rather ride to Ludlow :applause:

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Breakfast reservation is for 9:30 tomorrow, they have another group coming in before us.

We can meet here at the the house and drive over.

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Please remind me what the gift rules are again....wrapped or unwrapped, price point, restrictions (LOL)?
Also, is the White Elephant a game, a gift or some version of Big Blue I may need a pre-sedate for?
46 degrees out and dry today...too bad this isn't a lunch, I rather ride to Ludlow :applause:
Wrap the gift, price point around $20, no restrictions, Big Blue is reserved for Yankee rally only.

You only need to bring a gift if you want to receive one.

Food is arriving at 5:45 so bring your appetite.

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Guess I better think about jumping in the shower then.

·
Premium Member
14,394 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thanks Jay and Michelle for hosting a great get together last night! I had some much needed laughter and whiskey.
Food was fantastic as usual. I hope you all have a great time at breakfast and safe travels home.
ps. I can't seem to find my tri-scented candle from the gift swap. If it pops up anywhere, let me know....

·
Super Moderator
8,791 Posts
Home safely! Freezing rain and sleet up here in the Catskills, but only the last few miles. Plus one dicey section along the Berkshire Spur, on the New York side. Just rain for the rest of the trip. Very fortunate!

More later!

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Thanks all for joining us in our 12th VR Xmas party. It is always a special time for us to get together with our "VR" family, and we look forward to seeing you all every year.

We hope you all enjoy the party as much as we enjoy throwing it.

The "boner" hat was the prized, sought after gift at the Yankee Swap, who would have thought???

In the end....Slimbone left with the boner....:)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New years, and we look forward to getting together with you again real soon.

(PS - thanks for a great breakfast Bob)

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
I can't seem to find my tri-scented candle from the gift swap. If it pops up anywhere, let me know....
We searched high and low Jeff, both in the house and in the cave, didn't find it.

Last time I saw it was in your hands around the time were leaving, not sure if you put it down somewhere to give a hug.

We'll let you know if it turns up for sure.

·
Registered
911 Posts
We searched high and low Jeff, both in the house and in the cave, didn't find it.

Last time I saw it was in your hands around the time were leaving, not sure if you put it down somewhere to give a hug.

We'll let you know if it turns up for sure.

Hmmnn....maybe check with Jeff and Maria? :electrocute:

·
Administrator
16,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Had a great time Jay and Michelle, Thank you.
That "boner" hat, that I brought for the Yankee Swap gift went through a few people. I'm glad it was a big hit!!!

When I get back from my trip I will post the Yankee Swap video on Facebook, which should have the flying squirrel video I filmed in the back yard.

See everyone probably at the wrench party, if not sooner on a ride in the spring.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts