Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Mmmagicfingers and I would like to invite you to our 12th Annual VR Christmas Party. (We were going back and forth between the 8th and the 15th, but wanted to give it an extra week since the room we're having the party in is gutted right now)

Yep - we went and tagged our tree today :)

We're trying to give everyone plenty of time to plan and attend and book rooms if necessary.

Saturday night, December 15th, at our house in Ludlow - 6:00PM-??????

As we did last year, we will provide eats and drinks, if you have a favorite dish you can bring it, but it's certainly not necessary.

As we did last year, we will do the white elephant gift exchange, something small - bring a gift if you want to get one.

Fire pit will be all fired up in the backyard for those that want to sit around the fire.

We have a Holiday Inn Express close by for anyone wanting to stay over.
321 Center Street Ludlow, Massachusetts 01056 United States
Book online or call:1 800 315 2621

or

Howard Johnsons which may be a little cheaper - same distance from the house but on a busy road.
http://www.hojo.com/hotels/massachus...hotel-overview
1356 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01119
(413) 783-2111

Hope you can make it - mark it on your calendar now.

Planning on attending

Beezer (Bob) and Free2beme (Belinda) booked @ HIE
Capt Cruiser (Jay) and Mmmagicfingers (Michelle)
Bearbait (Mike) and Woodswoman (Chris)
Peter69 (Pete) and Vickey
DCinCT (Dennis)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Jay, I'm definitely in, I missed last years because of the snow not this year!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,313 Posts
duglaura front and center

Book your room at the HIE above. You know the drill ;)
Only if you drive and fluff my pillows.... my bike doesn't have GPS...Boo-Yah.
Sending logistics to Colonel Laurie...in charge of my deployment orders...Roger that....Jay and Michelle

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hmmm, I got this room booked somewhere out in the boonies of Ludlow Massachusetts for the night of December 15, 2018. Now I have to figure out what to do out in Ludlow, does anybody know what to do out there, that is worth going to or doing?

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Linda and I will be there if we’re still in the area. Things are totally up in the air regarding our upcoming move, but we will most likely still be here.

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Hmmm, I got this room booked somewhere out in the boonies of Ludlow Massachusetts for the night of December 15, 2018. Now I have to figure out what to do out in Ludlow, does anybody know what to do out there, that is worth going to or doing?

there is a decent strip club in springfield

·
Super Moderator
20,064 Posts
always pass one on my way to Jays,,,can't remember the name...Magic Lantern maybe?...been there a long time tho...not that I ever go to those places. Not me...those ladies are someones daughters. Would make for a good lunch meet...maybe next riding season since it seems everyones put their rides away already for this year.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
always pass one on my way to Jays,,,can't remember the name...Magic Lantern maybe?...been there a long time tho...not that I ever go to those places. Not me...those ladies are someones daughters. Would make for a good lunch meet...maybe next riding season since it seems everyones put their rides away already for this year.
My ride is not away yet, I am hope for a couple of quick rides around my house prior to putting her to bed.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts