Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$5,500

7,563 miles

Decided to sell her. I just don't ride much at all anymore and when I do, I'm nervous about all the idiot drivers around me. I love this bike and the blacked out look and I'm sure I'll have sellers remorse but oh well. I can always get another later if I decide. Thinking about getting a pop-up camper and trying that for awhile.

As I'm sure you know the BOSS was discontinued in 2014 and is hard to find these days. It was kept outside for two years after I bought it and it's been garaged since then. I just put new IRC tires on it and they have less than 100 miles on them. Also changed the coolant. Oil and filter were done earlier this year. I added a Stebel Nautilus (which saved my butt a couple of times), a sissy bar that I had powder-coated black and a backrest, a cell phone holder, a roll bag and I de-badged her. Has a small dent on the right side of the fuel tank that was there when I bought it. I never notice it because you can't see it when riding. Top of exhaust pipe has some paint worn off from the bags the previous owner had on it.

She's ready to be ridden. Needs nothing. I also have some helmets for sale if anyone is interested. Two full faced and one half.

I bought her site-unseen from a guy in TN and had it shipped to me. I'm located in north Florida. Can provide more detailed pics if interested. I took these yesterday.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Tire Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
4,663 Posts
Very cool scooter.. Looks clean and well taken of...good luck selling..

Reactions: Flammarion

·
Super Moderator
30,145 Posts
Great looking ride. Glws.

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Sorry you're selling her. GLWS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts