Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my custom Suzuki Boulevard c50 special edition. This is a beautiful bike that is a must see. The bike has only 3,000 miles and runs absolutely perfect. My asking price is $4700. Maintenance has always been performed more often than needed. I have always stored in the garage and treated this bike like a member of the family. It has many upgrades that include:

custom paint job (spectacular)
lowered (I believe its close to about 3 inches)
back was customized to remove big brake light and replaced with bullet lights
exhaust modified
alarm system installed
includes an extra seat ($409) Explorerâ„¢ Ultimate Comfort Seat- Brand Fitment:Â*Suzuki Model Fitment:Â*C50 Year Fi
includes saddle bag mounting brackets
saddlebags
new upgraded battery
2 inch custom risers
sissy bar backrest
Alloy wheels
2 bike covers

I will include all of the parts that are listed. I am located in Scranton, PA. This is a great bike and a real head turner. The only reason for sale is the birth of my son. The price has been reduced for quick sale and I am open to offers. Please call or text if interested. My cell phone is 570-351-8813.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I would suggest you add the alloy mag wheels to your list of items. They can be worth a grand alone.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Really like the custom paint job, along with the black trim and forks. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
21,173 Posts
End of the riding season. Your target audience is very slim at this point. The price is right though. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Nice customization does your 2009 have the dual plugs which for me was the most significant change since the FI of 2005. I've read where not all 2009 had dual plugs.
A picture with the saddle bags on might also help your sale.
Good luck with your sale.

Both FI and Plugs were done for better emissions but both also provide other major improvements, Dual Plugs provides a power boost from a more complete combustion process burn within the cylinder rather than PARR systems more burn in the exhaust where it just added to the noise.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Many times "custom" bikes are so personalized that they appeal to a VERY narrow customer base. (not everyone wants a bike with your wifes name hand painted on the tank). But you have done classy upgrades that many people would want to do themselves. You'll have to be patient but I think you can pull this off, great lookining bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I updated the information a little to clarify that it is a c50 special edition. I am also dropping the price to $4700 and still including all the accessories with the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.