Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my 2009 c50. It's located in PA. KBB value $3,740 in good condition with typical mileage. (it's about 13k) Tires are ok, but it could probably use new ones, therefore $2750 cash. There are a few more pics in my profile. PM if interested.

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Nice looking Bully!!! I'm digging this bars!!glws

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should probably add that there's a Memphis Shade, A spare rear rim, the original stock parts (bars, cables, grips, exhaust, foot boards, mirrors, rear pad and sissy bar\luggage rack etc.) that I'll throw in with it for a full asking price cash purchase

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No clue at this point, just seeing if there’s any interest before I settle for a trade in price. Although with all the cell phones and crazies out there, maybe a tank.

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Bump for M4 Sherman Tank....or maybe a M18 Hellcat?? Tanks are cool.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I havent really been pushing to sell it but now that i'm working from home it's getting very little ride time so I may actively try to sell it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
My 2 cents: when I was window shopping a few month ago, trade-in value for my 2008 C50 Limited Edition was about $1,000... If you have time, just part-out the bike, and you'll make more money that way. Just the exhaust, Lindby bars and Memphis shades are worth a pretty penny. Considering you have all stock parts, just put it back the way it was, sell the stuff here and buy a new bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
since you got the stock exshaust and that nice pipe you got on there. Want to sell either one?
Is that a vance and hines or cobra 2 in 1?
Rather have that 2 in 1 if you switch back to the factory exshaust.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not yet, I have a friend that has some interest in it. If he takes it that solves all the headaches of first timers wanting a test ride. I have to get it cleaned up and inspected. Then i'll decide which route I want to go. And to answer your question V&H 2 into 1 with a quiet baffle. As far as I am aware they don't make them for this bike anymore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah they didnt make them for long. I dont know why but Vance and Hines and Cobra both stop making them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts